Type of Service: Homemaker/Personal Care
Type of Funding: Level 1 Waiver
Area of County: Powell
Description: Family in Powell is looking for Homemaker/Personal Care Provider for their 13 year old son who has autism and does not use words to communicate. The young man is happy, cuddly, very energetic and needs a provider who can act as a companion.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring health and safety
- Document and redirect behaviors such as acting on impulses or taking his clothes off
- Encourage him to use available sensory equipment
- Assist with personal care in the bathroom
- Initiate activities/games in the house and go on walks
- Go on small outings or car rides
Weekend and after school hours are needed and will be discussed with family during interview process. All responses will be sent to the family to review and they will choose who they would like to interview.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE RFP# SUBJECT LINE IN YOUR RESPONSE - YOUR RESPONSE WILL NOT BE FORWARDED WITHOUT IT.
Free Choice of Provider: The Individual/guardian will be provided with the names of the providers who respond to this request. The Individual/guardian will then review the providers who responded and will choose who they interview.
PLEASE REMEMBER: Your RFP response may be sent directly to the individual/guardian. Please take this opportunity to make a good impression.
RFP Category: Homemaker/Personal Care